This month we’re excited to announce a major new release – version 1.0.0 – of Store Restriction Pro. Our talented team of MagePsycho has cooked up another remarkable version of the product that we hope you’ll love.
Store Restriction Pro is one of our bestseller Magento Extension, provides you with complete functionality to restrict your store in many ways (disabling registration, requiring customer approval for login, restricting access to certain pages/sections in the store, allowing guest access to certain pages from restricted stores, etc.)
Check out some of the new features below:
– Upgrade Proof Module(purely event-observer based, no any rewrites).
– Compatible with Magento CE 126.96.36.199 – 188.8.131.52 (with Magento EE – coming soon).
– Option to enable/disable the extension.
– Compatible with Custom Login Redirect Pro Extension.
– Essential Module for B2B/B2C, private sale, invite only stores.
2. Account Registration
2.1 Disable Customer Registration
Disables frontend registration so that only the administrator can create user accounts from the backend.
Custom message can be shown at login & checkout section. Or you are free to customize the template as per your requirement.
2.2 Customer Group Selector
Allows customer to select customer group during registration.
2.3 Customer Account Activation/Approval
Makes customer login impossible unless customer account is activated/approved by the admin.
– Option to select which customer group needs account activation/approval for login.
– Option to redirect un-approved/non-activated customer to any page(Login, CMS or any custom page) with configured message(for both login & registration).
– Option to notify admin on new customer registration(with admin configurable notification email template)
– Option to notify customer on his/her account activation(with admin configurable notification email template)
3. Store Restriction
Supports Store Restriction of three types:
1. Non Restricted
2. Restricted (Only configured pages accessible)
3. Accessible (Only configured pages/sections restricted)
3.1 Non Restricted
The store is accessible without any restrictions, resulting a normal store.
3.2 Restricted (Only configured pages accessible)
The store is restricted i.e. requires login to be accessible. However you can allow guest users to access some pages which can be configured from admin settings.
– Option to select which customer group(s) can only access the restricted store.
– Option to redirect non allowed user to any page(Login, CMS or any custom page) with configured message.
– Option to make certain CMS, Category, Product & custom module pages accessible for guest users.
3.3 Accessible (Only configured pages/sections restricted)
The store is accessible without any login required. However you can restrict some pages & sections that can be configured from admin settings.
Option to select which customer group(s) can only access the restricted pages & sections.
– Option to redirect restricted user to any page(Login, CMS or any custom page) with configured message.
– Option to hide prices with custom text & link(this will also remove prices from sorting, filtering section of product listing).
– Option to hide/restrict add to cart with custom text & link.
– Option to hide/restrict checkout options.
– Option to restrict store wise shipping & payment methods.
– Option to restrict CMS, category, product & custom module pages to be accessible for only allowed customer groups.
We sincerely thank our users for their feedback, helping MagePsycho Team make this the most comprehensive and easy to use Magento Extension for restricting the stores.
Please do comment if you like to request new features or like to improve the existing features.