This month we’re excited to announce a major new release – version 1.0.0 – of Store Restriction Pro. Our talented team of MagePsycho has cooked up another remarkable version of the product that we hope you’ll love.
Store Restriction Pro is one of our bestseller Magento Extension, provides you with complete functionality to restrict your store in many ways (disabling registration, requiring customer approval for login, restricting access to certain pages/sections in the store, allowing guest access to certain pages from restricted stores, etc.)
Store Restriction Pro – Magento Extension
Check out some of the new features below:
– Upgrade Proof Module(purely event-observer based, no any rewrites).
– Compatible with Magento CE 184.108.40.206 – 220.127.116.11 (with Magento EE – coming soon).
– Option to enable/disable the extension.
– Compatible with Custom Login Redirect Pro Extension.
– Essential Module for B2B/B2C, private sale, invite only stores.
2. Account Registration
2.1 Disable Customer Registration
Disables frontend registration so that only the administrator can create user accounts from the backend.
Custom message can be shown at login & checkout section. Or you are free to customize the template as per your requirement.
Disable Registration Setting
Registration Disabled Message – Login Page
Registration Disabled Message – Checkout Page
2.2 Customer Group Selector
Allows customer to select customer group during registration.
Customer Group Selector Settings
Customer Group Selector – Registration Page
2.3 Customer Account Activation/Approval
Makes customer login impossible unless customer account is activated/approved by the admin.
– Option to select which customer group needs account activation/approval for login.
– Option to redirect un-approved/non-activated customer to any page(Login, CMS or any custom page) with configured message(for both login & registration).
– Option to notify admin on new customer registration(with admin configurable notification email template)
– Option to notify customer on his/her account activation(with admin configurable notification email template)
Customer Account Activation – General Settings
Customer Account Activation – Notification Settings
Account Activation Required Message after Registration
Account Activation Required Message after Login Attempt
New Account Registration Notification Email Template (Sent to Admin)
Account Activation/Approval by Admin – Customer Edit Page
Mass Account Activation
Account Activation Notification Email Template (Sent to Customer)
3. Store Restriction
Supports Store Restriction of three types:
1. Non Restricted
2. Restricted (Only configured pages accessible)
3. Accessible (Only configured pages/sections restricted)
Store Restriction Types
3.1 Non Restricted
The store is accessible without any restrictions, resulting a normal store.
3.2 Restricted (Only configured pages accessible)
The store is restricted i.e. requires login to be accessible. However you can allow guest users to access some pages which can be configured from admin settings.
– Option to select which customer group(s) can only access the restricted store.
– Option to redirect non allowed user to any page(Login, CMS or any custom page) with configured message.
– Option to make certain CMS, Category, Product & custom module pages accessible for guest users.
Allowed Pages for Guest Users
Restricted Store Error Message
Restricted Customer Group Error Message
3.3 Accessible (Only configured pages/sections restricted)
The store is accessible without any login required. However you can restrict some pages & sections that can be configured from admin settings.
Option to select which customer group(s) can only access the restricted pages & sections.
– Option to redirect restricted user to any page(Login, CMS or any custom page) with configured message.
– Option to hide prices with custom text & link(this will also remove prices from sorting, filtering section of product listing).
– Option to hide/restrict add to cart with custom text & link.
– Option to hide/restrict checkout options.
– Option to restrict store wise shipping & payment methods.
– Option to restrict CMS, category, product & custom module pages to be accessible for only allowed customer groups.
Restricted Sections – Price, Add to Cart, Checkout, Shipping Method & Payment Method
Price / Add to Cart Section Restricted Case (Product Listing Page)
Price/Add to Cart Section – Accessible Case (Product Listing Page)
Price/Add to Cart Section – Restricted Case (Product Page)
Price/Add to Cart Section – Accessible Case (Product Page)
Price/Checkout Section – Restricted Case (Cart Page)
Price/Checkout Section – Accessible Case (Cart Page)
Price/Checkout Section – Restricted Case (Mini – Cart)
Price/Checkout Section – Accessible Case (Mini – Cart)
If you would like to explore the features by yourselves, please browse our live demo:
Store Restriction Pro – Backend Demo
Store Restriction Pro – Frontend Demo
We sincerely thank our users for their feedback, helping MagePsycho Team make this the most comprehensive and easy to use Magento Extension for restricting the stores.
Please do comment if you like to request new features or like to improve the existing features.